Saturday, December 26, 2009

Amy's Christmas Crackers: Jason Manford Live at the Manchester Apollo

So this is a gift that I actually asked Father Christmas for. It was one of many DVDs I got in my sack including Family Guy, Star Trek, Little Britain and Supernatural. And it was the first one I watched (after Poirot had finished... so yeah, I like Poirot, deal with it!) on Christmas night and I was in stitches!

Most of the jokes are re-used from other shows he has done like Live at the Apollo and Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow, but Manford is just a legend! I went to London to be in the studio audience of one of his shows and it was friggin' awesome!

The following clips are clips from said stand-up show. Hopefully this will persuade you to buy this because Jason Manford is one of Britains greatest talents! And I love his work!