Friday, January 01, 2010

Doctor Who Series 5 Trailer!! (Spoiler Free!)

I enjoyed the new Dr Who this evening (don't worry! I won't post spoilers for our trans-atlantic mates!!! But will be discussed on Torchwood Five, making a return soon!) but everyone knows that David Tennant regenerated into Matt Smith today, and I'm not going to make my mind up about him until I see the next series. And I have found the trailer on youtube for our viewing pleasure!!


Points of interest:

  • River Song (played by Alex Kingston) makes a welcome return.
  • I swear I saw a Weeping Angel from the episode "Blink"!
  • Daleks. Obviously they had to return!
  • Amy Pond, played by Karen Gillan, gets a little randy with the good Doctor. Hehe. Like Freema Agyeman, she played another character in DW before being a Doctor's assisstant. She was a soothsayer in "The Fires of Pompeii".
  • The Doctor has a gun!! Oh dearie me...
I hope I haven't missed much!! So enjoy!!!