Sunday, March 14, 2010

Clash of the Titans




I saw Avatar again the other day. Not in 3D unfortunately. It was good to see again and I am glad that I waited 2 months before doing so. I am one of those people that likes to enjoy movie trailers at the beginning of a film. This is because even if a film is shit, I can walk out saying something like "Well, Iron Man 2 looks great doesn't it?". One of my main examples for this is when I was unfortunate enough to pay to see Cat in the Hat and the only thing good that I can remember about it is the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban trailer at the beginning!!! Obviously this doesn't apply here because I know Avatar is good and was anxious to see it again. But I still got a few goosebumps while watching the Iron Man 2 trailer even though I still haven't seen the first. I really should do that sometime...


Anyhooooo, the trailer for Clash of the Titans came along. I had seen it before while stumbling. But something just clicked (possibly the revelation that Sam Worthington was in it!) and I decided that I am going to see this movie as soon as my April student loan comes in. "Why?" I hear you ask!! Well, it seems like my kind of tosh! Mindless... fun!!! A good romp!! Even if it's rubbish, I think I will still enjoy it. It just seems like my kind of thing! Now, I know it's a remake! I have not seen the original and I want to... just not in any rush to. No doubt that ITV1 will show it on a saturday afternoon just before the film is released.


Everytime I watch the trailer it just gets more fun for me! I really can't wait for it! It may seem silly, but I think it has the potential to be a really fun, action-packed movie with fit stars for you too glare at like Sam Worthington if the story doesn't grab you! Watch the trailer and try to disagree with me... :P