Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Predators Trailer




It was only in the last 20 minutes that I actually started to give a shit about this film. To be honest I'm sick of people ruining perfect good movie franchises. I stopped caring about more Predator movies after Alien vs Predator. even thought AvP is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, it killed both franchises enough for everyone to know that it would take a miracle to resurrect it back to greatness! Okay, Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection were not that great, but watch them next to the AvP movies one evening then come back with that argument!

So I haven't really been caring about this movie. I have to admit I felt a little something when I heard Lawrence Fishburne was going to be in it, but thats all it was! Then I read Predators: Everything We Know off Total Film's website after it popped up on my Google Reader. This has managed to convince me that there is some life in the old girl yet! Could this be the definitive blockbuster of 2010? Could this do what countless other film have failed to do and bring a dead franchise back to glorious life? I admit that I am now setting myself up for a MASSIVE letdown. But lets not worry about that until August! Enjoy!