Friday, April 30, 2010

The Discovery Store NSFW

I went job hunting today. This was just me walking up and down the High Street handing in CVs to any shop that would have them. One of these shops was, The Discovery Store.

There is one of these in my hometown of Stockport (although I'm not sure if it's called that) and me and my sister both agreed that it was the best shop in Stockport. The thing about The Discovery Store, is that it is a shop that us, as consumers, try to avoid. Why is this? Every singly product in the shop is an impulse buy. yes, some of them are useful, and yes, some of theme are more awesome than a Dancing Dodo but do we really need any of them?

Here are some of my favourites:

Radio Control Tiger Helicopter

Sudoku Toilet Paper


Stress Boobs!!!

Candy "pouch"

Ice Straws



Crawling Hand


Card Shuffler


Air Chair


Breathalyser Key Chain


A mini safe!!!!


Insult Button



Bullshit Button




LED Book Light


Every single thing on the list us useless (although I could do with the last thing). But I want them!!!

Out of all the shops I have applied for jobs at, this is the one I want the most. Then I can buy it all!!!

Amezzeray Out...