Friday, May 14, 2010

Transformer 3 Can Be Saved...

I have just been reliably informed that the one and only Alan Tudyk has been cast in Transformers 3. Now, lets be honest peeps, do we really have any hope for this film? Can Michael Bay direct his way out of a paper bag? The answer to both questions is "no". Of course this film is going to suck! (Although The Rock was rather good before, I theorize, fame got to Mr Bay's head!).

But Alan will make it all right folks! He will use his charm and general awesomeness to make it good! Or at least make it bearable!

Here are a few subtle reasons why Tudyk is the key in all of this...









And because I wrote about it earlier in the blog post, I felt the need to include a scene from The Rock. And of course, I must give special mention to Michael Biehn here (BEST ACTOR EVER!) cos he's on fire in this scene!!



Amezzeray Out...