Saturday, May 08, 2010

Why "Inception" Might Just Be The Best Film of 2010


I do!

Why?

Well, lets make a list of what already makes this film awesome by proxy:

  • Christopher Nolan
  • Not since the trailers for The Dark Knight and Iron Man 2 have I ever been rendered speechless by a movie trailer. (See below) In fact, every single trailer for this film has been astonishing!
  • Some of the scenes are reminiscent to Emmerich-style disaster films. However, this is Christopher Nolan we're talking about! If anyone can merge style and substance in a perfectly balanced way, it's him!! Just watch this.
  • The cast list is awesome! 
I'm building the hype far too much, I know. But I genuinely believe that this film could worm its way into my top 10. Lets wait and see...




Amezzeray Out...