Wednesday, June 02, 2010

My Favourite TV Character

I was just watching Brothers and Sisters. This is my new obsession. I started out a week ago and I am now in the middle of season 2.

I have no life!

But while watching, I have decided the Kevin Walker is my favourite character in TV... ever! (Until Torchwood returns). He is the gay dude of the family and isn't overly camp, but it's there. He is one of the funniest characters I have ever seen in TV.

And this is the scene that won me over:



And here is a few more so that you can share my love for him. Hopefully I can convert a few of you into watching it!  (Mother! It is your birthday coming up...)

I find it all even funnier when I remember that the American gay dude is actually a straight Welsh dude... :D BEST ACCENT EVER! Unfortunately some of my most favourite scenes aren't on youtube and I haven't seen all the episodes yet. But I bet there's more to come!











and this is a favourite of mine:



Amezzeray Out...