Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MCFC Memories: Promotion to the Premiership

I was just youtube browsing, as you do, and I came across this:



And it gave me goosebumps and delight! This is the City I like! The one that came from nothing to something in the space of 2 seasons. The one that didn't rely on money. No high expectations. Just... pure... ecstasy and brilliance!

I cannot believe it was 10 years ago! I remember not being able to watch the match. I was at a rehearsal for a show that were were doing at the Millennium Dome that November.  I also remember nipping to the shop that evening and getting more than one "waaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!!! Cittttyyyyyy!!!!" from passers by, both on foot and in cars!

I doubt I will feel that kind of ecstasy again. Even if City do win the Premier League. This is because of the money.

Ahhh! Happy times! And look at how small Shaun Wright-Phillips looks at the end!!!! Awwww bless...

Amezzeray Out!