Saturday, April 02, 2011

30 Day Film Challenge - Day 2



Day 2 - Your Least Favorite Film



I had to give this a bit of thought because I generally tend to like bad films. But this one... ruined the Alien franchise for me. I like number 4 and have a soft spot for AvP. 

There are some good points. Charles Dance is one of them. My problem with it is that it ruins what made Aliens a brilliant film: family. the ending of Aliens was near-perfect and they killed off the 2 characters?!?!?! Oh and another thing I love about Aliens was the characters. They all a personality no matter how little screen time they got! they decided to stick with a large ensemble cast for this one and you can't differentiate! you don't care who dies and that bothers me!

Maybe I'm being harsh. It's not bad... it's just a major disappointment!
Any way, lets live this nightmare once again!